Meek Mill's Baby Mama Milan Harris Angers Fans With Fake Engagement News

"Plus, I like my privacy and also to protect the well-being go my fiancé," she continued. Telling everyone that "YES, we did send out wedding invitations to close friends and family last week," and "Yes, we are getting married in December 2020." Milan Harris made it totally believable when she added, "It happened unexpectedly, but I am very happy about it. I cannot wait to be one with my love." That's when her post took an unexpected turn, leaving fans who were excited about the duo's upcoming nuptials in a tailspin.

Scroll to read fans' reactions!

Killer Elite (2011) Movie Theatrical Trailer HD - Robert De Niro Clive Owen Jason Statham

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Brief History of the Codpiece the Personal Protection for Renaissance Equipment

Kids Japanese Kimono Style Baby Girls Boys 5 Types toddler Infant Cotton Kimono Boys Jumpsuit Clothes Costume

COVID-19: Condom shortage could lead to baby boom experts say